Need Help? Want to Talk?

24-hour on-call services
Call 609-258-3310

You can disclose as much or as little as you choose. Speaking with a SHARE advocate is confidential.

Where can I go for medical care if I do not want a Sexual Assault Forensic Exam (SAFE)?

A survivor can be checked out medically any time after an assault for injuries and STIs.  Additionally, students can receive prophylactic medication for STIs and emergency contraception without having evidence collected.  This can be done at University Health Services, a confidential resource.

Princeton University

217 McCosh Health Center
Washington Road, Princeton, NJ 08544